Wednesday 7 March 2012

07/03/12

Me my boyfriend Alex, my friend Courtney and her boyfriend Luke were in my boyfriends house but i was going out with Luke and my boyfriend was going out with Courtney. as couples we were on either side of a christmas tree but Courtney and Alex started to have sex so me and Luke went off somewhere else. we were trying to find somewhere to 'do the dirt' like under trees and in hedges and stuff but in the end we couldnt find anywhere. then i changed my mind because i had a boyfriend and felt really guilty about it (even though in the dream Luke was my boyfriend) so then ukeL pulled a gun on me and said 'i'll tell him!' but then he just put it away and was okay again. on our way home it was snowing and we came across a woman in her underwear and a ball gag cutting a headge in the snow, then another woman in her underwear appeared and two women also in ball gags came crawling down the road at us. i asked why they were cutting the hedge and the woman not in the ball gag said it was because she told them to.

fucking bizarre D:

No comments:

Post a Comment