Tuesday 6 August 2013

03/08/2013

I was lying on a beach with my friends when everyone started screaming and running behind us. For some reason i thought nothing of it until people started running past us. I looked around and across the whole coast i could see people running in the same direction. Then I decided I should start running though i couldnt see what from yet, all my friends had start running a while ago. For seemingly no reason at all i suddenly got really really tired and fell over and couldnt carry on. I saw a friend of mine, Henry turn around and see this and start running back to me, but then I was caught in a huge wave and I remember thinking to just keep the body relaxed and i was probably going to die. But then the next thing I remember is claiming that Henry and another friend of mine, Tom, had saved my life. It then cuts to a friend of mine talking to Dido as she admits that if you listen to her songs closely enough it turns out she's actually really racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment