Friday 17 May 2013

17/05/2013

first off, i was at the rapids with my friend, shes the kind of girl that guysalways go for. thenwe see aa gorgeous friend of mine called nick and she says 'oh my god, who is that' but he comes over and spends some time talking to me with his arm round me. it was a really good feeling feeling wanted for a change. then the scene changes and im cowering away from my ex boyfriend. i dont remember what he wants me to do but hes bullying me into doing something and im crying and screaming that i dont want to. eventually i say 'maybe in the future' and he bends down and hugs me to calm me down. for some reason he is a makeup artist and is showing me how to make a zombie face out of wood,then he gives me colouring in while he talks to his teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment